Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

July 26, 2011

Another Summer Update

It was a very HOT last week, so I was happy that I had AC. I was even more happy that I could swim in my Mom's pool. We also went shopping in the outlet mall and they now have a LOFT outlet store. I was in shopping heaven! I worked at Loft for almost two years and I miss my discount... but now that this store is open... I am in TROUBLE!! If you don't know what this means, then you are not addicted to spinning like me. I love summer because I can go to lunch time spin with my favorite teacher. I have also been going to some 30 minute classes with my Mom!


Thanks to the weekly summer $1.00 shows at The Regal, I have seen a lot of good movies. Today I saw The Karate Kid. I LOVED it! I was so impressed with the story, the acting, and the message! I highly recommend it to anyone who has yet to see this movie!

I went to coffee with a girlfriend. I know this is surprising being that it was in the 90's last week, however, when you walk into a Starbucks here it feels like 60 inside. LOL ! I also went to a teahouse with my Mom and her SIL. We go every summer when she visits. We eat scones and tiny sandwiches.

I am on my third book of the summer. I am now reading this book:


I just started it and I am really enjoying it so far!

I hope everyone is enjoying the last few days of July! I know some teachers are back to work in August!!

No comments:

Post a Comment