Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

July 14, 2011

A "LINKY" Party

Here is a way to discover some wonderful teacher blogs!! Thank you Yearn4learning






Here are the blogs I am sharing:

1. A blogger who is a "New Kid on the Blog"

Frolicking Through First

2. Post a blogger in your same grade level
I worked in 4th grade from Feb. to June. I was a 4th grade teacher for 4 years, so here is a 4th grade blog I enjoy: Go Fourth With Owens

3. Post a blogger in a different grade level

I have taught reading in 1st grade, so here is one of my favorites. This teacher ROCKS!! First Grader at Last

4. Find a cute blog button and post it.

Happy Reading! I hope you find a new blog to enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining my Blog Mixer Linky

    Denise

    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love playground duty's button too! shoot, should've chosen that one! lol!

    Hadar
    Miss Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog through the mixer linky!! I am now a follower:)

    4th grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete