Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

August 31, 2011

Clever Website

My sweet husband sent me a link for a teacher websites he found on Facebook. He is the Facebook addict in the house. LOL.

Here is the website:

Kerpoof

If you have computers in your room, this website is a great addition for a literacy center. I have been playing the "Spell a Picture" game. I love how two partners could team up and take turns to spell words. The partner could try and guess which word their partner was spelling.

I also tried the "Tell a Story" page. This would be a great way to publish stories! There is also a "Make a Card" page where students could make thank you cards, open house invites, and several more!

Enjoy playing around with this website... the possibilities are endless!

Happy Reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment