Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

September 19, 2011

Confessions

There is a Linky Party going on right now!! Go over to Kindergarten Teacher Tales to link up:

Confessions at Kindergarten Teacher Tales

Here are my confessions:


  • I am subbing this year, and yes, I am good at it.... BUT.. I HATE IT!

  • I miss being a reading teacher!

  • I love GLEE and I cannot wait to watch the new season.

  • I watch football all day long on Sundays. My DH thinks I am crazy!

  • I hate seeing miserable teachers who have jobs when I don't!

  • I love pumpkin lattes and could drink them all day long. LOL !

  • I am addicted to watching the Housewives of New Jersey. OK.. I am really addicted to reality t.v. I watch WAY TOO MUCH of it!

Go join the party!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment