Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

September 12, 2011

Top Ten Blogs I Read

I am blog obsessed ( just like a lot of other bloggers!!). It was hard for me to pick just ten of my top ten blogs!!
Here are the blogs I read and grab ideas from:












Photobucket














Little Literacy Learners









Mrs. Carrol does not have a blog button, but I wanted to share a pic from her blog title. Click on her link below the pick.

First Grade Parade


Happy Reading!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for mentioning my blog, I'm honored! Also, thanks for the comment with the kindergarten blog for ideas for me, I appreciate it! :) You need to set up your account to be linked with your email so people can respond to comments directly to your email! :) If you don't know how, I have a post about it and I can send you the link.... :)

    ReplyDelete