Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

January 29, 2012

Blog Buttons & Shopping !!

I am not feeling very creative lately. I just love how all those bloggy teachers out there are making all these wonderful things! I miss being in the classroom! Subbing is not fun when you have been doing it as long as I have!! Maybe I just have winter blues. It looks cold are deary outside today!

On another note, I love all those blog buttons out there. I want one! I wonder how difficult they are to design! Who wants to make me one?

I shopped for my Valentine Bloggy Buddy! I cannot wait to mail the items I found for my bloggy friend. I am so glad I decided to do this with all you fun blog girls!

I guess I will go make some soup to warm me up.

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're feeling blue:( Wish I could help you with a button but I cannot...I had my blog and button designed. I'm having a giveaway for a wonderful friendship book. Pop over and check it out:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete