I am joining another blog party! This one lets me find some new teacher blogs as well as see how all us teachers spent our winter vacation. Here is the original post: Linky Party Link
Here is what I did on my winter break:
1. Shopping with Mom. We go every year on Christmas Eve. We really just grab a coffee, sit on a bench, and watch the men shop. LOL!! I did find two last minute holiday gifts for a great bargain! This year my Mom and I also went on the day after Christmas. I have never done that before! We found some great deals! I bought a new outfit since this year I did not get any clothes for Christmas!
2. I met a teacher friend for breakfast. She teaches at my old school. I miss that place!
3. I saw Mission Impossible 4 with the hubs. I LOVE Tom Cruise! We then went to dinner at PFChangs. YUMMY!
4. I went to Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve with the Hubs.
5. I ate way to much Italian food and dessert on Christmas. My StepDad is a fabulous cook!
6. I did tutor twice during the break.
7. I read a nice Christmas story by Debbie Macomber.
8. I watched some Christmas movies on Hallmark.
9. I also relaxed, slept in, read a lot of new blogs, and took a few naps during my week of vacation!
It will be hard going to work. I will miss my relaxing days and nights!