Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

January 15, 2012

I Love Target !


Target is my favorite store! The other day after work I went into Target for ONE thing! I needed a new pillow and it was on sale this past week! I came out of there with 5 things!! This is actually good for me! I can go crazy in that store!

I have been looking for the above bins for MONTHS! I use to have two larger ones, but they broke. Eight years of use is pretty good in my book! I stopped at their $1.00 Stop to browse - what teacher can resist that area?? In front of my eyes I saw a pile of these bins. WOO HOO! I picked out four different colors. I also bought a red one! They match perfect with the trays I bought at Target back in August!! I quickly left the area before I grabbed more things.

I headed to the pillow section, grabbed my pillow, and then stopped for a bag of chocolate on my way to the register!

THANK YOU TARGET ! How I love thee!

2 comments:

  1. The hubs has all but forbidden me to go there. I can do some serious damage to the budget in the dollar spot!! I was just eyeing these exact bins yesterday! I had them in my buggy but then put them back because I didn't know exactly what I would do with them (I knew I could think of something but I was trying to be good). What are you using your for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to use them with reading groups or tutoring! They are perfect for glue sticks, scissors, pencils, journal markers, or some sharpies.

    ; )

    ReplyDelete