Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

February 5, 2012

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY !!

I LOVE FOOTBALL!

My friends know not to call me once 12:00 on a Sunday hits because I am in front of the t.v. for the rest of the day watching the games!! I am happy and sad for today! Happy to watch the game and sad to know that next Sunday I will not know what to do with myself without football!

So..... Who are you rooting for?? I live in NY and even though I am a JETS fan.. I have to stick with a home team. Plus, I have never been a fan of Tom Brady. BOO!


GO GIANTS !!!



Happy FOOTBALL Day !!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and am so excited! I love to read as do my children. I also love football and am so happy that the giants won! Can't wait to see what you are reading next.

    Misty@
    Think, Teach, & Wonder

    ReplyDelete