I sat back today and thought about the "BIG" things that happened in my 30's. Here's the list:
1. I married my wonderful husband!
2. I went to Bermuda.
3. I quit my 4th grade teaching job.
4. I started subbing in public school.
5. I went to Las Vegas.
6. I went to NYC.
7. I was hired as a reading teacher - DREAM JOB!
8. I went to Disney
9. I went back to subbing b/c of budgets cuts.
10. The hubs and I booked a return trip to Disney because we had so much fun last year.
So.... now I am 40.
I am a teacher without a classroom. I love teaching. I miss having my own room. I am praying for job dust. I also need something else to work for because teaching jobs here are quite scarce!
I need a bucket list for my 40's.
My Dad told me his 40's were great. I am hoping for the same thing! Anyone want to give me some bucket list ideas??
I do have London on my bucket list... It's been there for awhile. I have been saving to go. I am looking for some other ideas.
What is on your bucket list?