Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

April 17, 2012

Five Favorite Things

Here is a fun linky party about your five favorite things about April. If you want to join, go link up here:

Five Favorite Things Linky Party 

1. My week off from school! Yes, it is over and I subbed today, but I did enjoy having ME time!

2. Making a reservation to go to California with the DH. I have never been and I cannot wait!

3. The sunshine! I love when it is lighter longer!  (I want the heat now, too!)

4.  I loved being with family on Easter Sunday for brunch!

5. Getting my family members hooked on The Hunger Games series.. especially my brother who has never been one to read. For him to read and love all three books on my recommendation, to the point where we can talk about the books for hours makes the reading teacher in me SO HAPPY! 

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. I definitely love that we get more light during the day. It's finally light out in the mornings when I go to work :)
    Thanks for linking up!
    Jodi
    fun-in-first.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Hunger Games, too. I still haven't seen the movie though. I'm your newest follower!

    Selina
    http://classroommagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete