Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

May 12, 2012

Hello Blogger Friends!

Accelerated Degree Programs

I was visiting California last week. I only had time to read a few blogs on my new Iphone app. I was busy having a wonderful time shopping and eating too much food! I feel like I did not have enough time to see all I wanted to see, which I think is typical of visiting any new place for the first time! I hope someday to return to the West Coast.

When I came home I learned I had been nominated for a "Most Fascinating Blog of 2012" award. I saw a few of my favorite blogs received the same nomination. I feel like their blogs are so much better than mine, so I am not even thinking anyone will vote for me. I just feel honored to be nominated!! Thanks to everyone who reads my blog!

Accelerated Degree Programs

Voting begins May 14th at 12:01 AM (EST) and ends on May 21st at 11:59 PM (EST)

Go vote for me or another one of your favorite teacher blogs! Maybe you will find some new blogs in the process!

Happy Reading!!

1 comment:

  1. I am in the "search for new blogs" version of the voting process. I too was nominated and feel so unworthy but honored. Good luck!

    A new follower -

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete