Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

May 30, 2012

Back to Reality...

Well, tomorrow it is back to reality for me. I am subbing Thursday and Friday to help out with reading assessments. Then next week, I have four days scheduled to work. I think that next week may be my last. The following week is the last full week of school around here. It will be filled with Flag Day celebrations, end of the year awards, and field days. I have been apply for jobs like crazy. I am hoping to line something part time up for the summer, too!

Now, here's are two of my favorite pics from my anniversary vacation. Don't you just love the happiest place on earth? I sure do!!



Yes, I had my picture taken with Snow White. She even asked me if my prince was taking my picture. Of course I replied, "Yep!"

Happy Reading !!

1 comment: