Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

June 27, 2012

What I am Reading Wednesday...

I am stealing this idea from one of my favorite bloggers:

Juice Boxes and Crayolas

Go ahead and click on her blog. She's a teacher and a runner and her blog has a little bit of both!

I am enjoying my second week of summer.  I am still job hunting, but with the market being flooded here and a lot of school districts having layoffs, who knows?  I am still praying for some job dust to come my way!   In the meantime, I am enjoying reading every afternoon!

I just finished the second Shades of Grey book. LOVED IT!! I loved it more than the first. I am waiting for my third book to arrive in the mail. Thank you Ebay gift card!!

Here are some books my friend gave to me:



Plus, I checked out a book from the library by another author I have followed for awhile. I also have this book on my shelf because I saw another teacher blogger was reading it. It sounds like a good one!



This is another trilogy, so I guess I will be buying the next two books. Of course the third one does not come out until November!!!

Well, that is what I will be reading for awhile! What are you reading?

Happy Reading !!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out!! I LOVE the Matched trilogy...can't wait until book 3 comes out! If you like that one, definitely check out Delirium by Lauren Oliver! So good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the matched book too. I haven't read the second one yet but only because I'm not buying books. As I was reading this, I thought I need to check the library for the next one. I read a really good book on my honeymoon called, Winter Sea.
    Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete