Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

July 20, 2012

Must Have Picture Books

There is a new Linky Party about books. I have decided to join the fun!


The Teacher Wife

Here are a few of my favorites: 

These two are great for the first day of school: 

 
Here is a personal favorite that I have used in multiple grade levels as both a teacher and while substitute teaching. Kids love the surprise ending and its great for several lessons! Who doesn't love Robert Munsch? 


Happy Reading everyone ! 

4 comments:

  1. Robert Munsch books are so great! I love to play them for my students on Tumblebooks :)

    Make sure to stop by and enter my giveaway
    -Courtney
    2ndgradesnapshots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Kevin Henkes books!! I linked up too:) I'm your newest follower!

    Tammy
    1...2...3...Teach With Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you from the linky party! I'm a new follower :)
    Buzzing with Ms. B

    ReplyDelete