Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

September 1, 2012

Hello .....

It has been a few weeks since I have posted. I have been spending some time here:



Thanks Mom for letting me spend time at your pool! 

I had some interviews, but sadly I did not get an offer. I am feeling quite frustrated and my anxiety about the whole situation is on overload! Stress City for me the past couple of days!!

On that note. It's time to say:


I am so sad to see summer go! I love the sunshine, the heat, the longer days, and the free time. Funny thing about that is Fall is my favorite season! LOL. I love the leaves changing, the cooler nights, wearing jeans and a tee-shirt, football, and pumpkin ANYTHING!

Here's to September! I always feel like it's a new beginning when fall arrives. It must be the teacher in me!

Happy Reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment