Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving & Black Friday

 

I have been so busy. I forgot what goes into working in a classroom. It has been a wonderful time for me, but also keeping me away from blogging! I forgot how much I missed having my own room (even if I am just borrowing this one for now!) 

I also hosted the in-laws for Thanksgiving. It was a success! I cooked a turkey breast and pasta for the non-turkey loving family members. I made too much food, but everyone seemed to enjoy the dinner. I also now have a new appreciation for my Gam who use to cook for 12 every year! I only had to cook for 7. 

On that note, I am joining a thankful linky party.. (even if I am late)


Here's the link:  Thankful Linky Party


I am thankful for:



1. My husband!

2. My family!

3. My health
4. My home!
5. Teaching
6. Friends! 

The blog's questions and answers for what I am thankful for: 

1.  What are you thankful for in your classroom? The computer which is hooked up to a projection screen. I love showing videos and books on the big screen! 
2. What person are you most thankful for? See above. I have more than one! 
3. What 3 blogs are you most thankful for? A few second grade blogs have been my lifesaver during the last month! 

Success in Second Grade
Sunny Days in Second


4. What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for? Starbucks Pumpkin Lattes
5. What are you most thankful for? The present! I have had a rough time with a few things, so right now I am just happy with the way things are right now.  

On to BLACK FRIDAY: 



After a successful Thanksgiving, I went Black Friday shopping on Friday with my Mom. We go every year. I found some great deals! I bought some holiday gifts with my coupons. I am always sad when this weekend ends because it is my favorite time of the year!  I was looking for a new top to wear to a party in December, but had no such luck. Maybe I will get a chance to go to another mall before the weekend is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment