Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

February 10, 2013

Been Busy..

Has it really been that long since I have posted??  

I have been so busy teaching. I am learning so much about second graders and the school. It has been hard to take time for me. Needless to say I am looking forward to President's Day and a week off ! 

With that said here is my February Currently: 


My Pet Peeves: 

1. Hypocrites - I do not like people who do not walk their own talk! 
2. Liars - People who lie are just terrible!
3. Stupid People - This is really about ignorant people. 


Go Here to see everyone's currently. It is one of my favorite way to bog stalk:  


Currently  

Happy Reading! 

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog through the Linky Party at Oh Boy, 4th Grade. I'm also listening to the Grammys. I have to say it is better than my usual Sunday evening background noise while lesson planning. Love your site! I just joined as a follower. Looking forward to sharing ideas with you!

    Twenty-Six Minutes for Lunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Currently is one of my favorite ways to blog stalk, too, and I'm happy to have stumbled across your blog. While most of my teaching experience has been with fourth and fifth graders, I did a year in second grade and really enjoyed it. I'm glad you're loving your job, too! Good luck finding some time for yourself -- that's important, and I'm looking forward to reading more from you in the future. I'm your newest follower!

    Alison
    Eberopolis: Teaching Reading & Writing with Technology

    ReplyDelete