Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

March 3, 2013

Hello March !

I have always loved March. Maybe it is the beginning of spring, the shamrocks, my love of green, the shamrock shakes, or that it is my birthday month.

I just love this time of year, it means more sunshine and warmth is around the corner. It is also time for this month's currently. Here is mine:



Go on over to Farley's blog and link up!

March Currently


My students did their presentations on their biographies. Some were dressed up and they looked do cute!
I am hoping to post some pics soon!

Happy Reading everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Love your Currently! I love Reeses's and dislike rudeness as well! I'm loving that spring is around the corner too! I'm a new follower!

    Karen
    anappleadayinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, more warm weather! And rudeness is awful, especially when it is coming from 8 and 9 year olds in your classroom.

    Check my blog out over at www.ifyougiveateacheratreat.blogspot.com

    I have a new TpT product out and the first 5 people to comment on my blog post get it for free!

    Lindsay
    If You Give A Teacher A Treat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Reese's too and reading of course!
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete