Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

April 4, 2013

My Vacation or Should I say: Staycation

My break has been uneventful and that is a good thing. Work has had me stressed and I am finding it difficult to find a work/play balance! I needed this week off! 

Shown below are pictures of my week thus far: 


I have enjoyed sleeping in, having my morning coffee while watching Hoda and Kathie Lee, reading a few books, and seeing friends this week. 

I plan to wrap up my vacation by doing a little of this: 


It will be tough going back to work on Monday. I want to see my students and love teaching, but I think I will have a serious case of 
vaccation-itius! 

Happy Reading! 

1 comment:

  1. I am on spring break this week too and have had a staycation. It has been so nice. But it gets me wanting summer to come. I enjoy my time off as much as I love teaching my kids.
    Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Klass

    ReplyDelete