Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

June 29, 2013

Currently... for July


It is that time again! I feel like I just did this! I want summer to slow down. Well, it has been rain, rain, rain here.. I've only been in the pool twice!!! GRRRR!  

Thank you to Farley for hosting this! Go check out everyone's Currently!  
Click here :    July’s Currently

Here is mine: 



  • Yes I am addicted to Big Brother. I have watched every season since the second year. I always tell one of my teacher friend I am going to try out, but then I realize.. I am too old! LOL 
  • I love how I have time to organize, walk everyday, go to the pool (when it isn't raining!!), read for pleasure, go listen to music on weeknights, go to lunch, blog stalk, and not feel guilty about just relaxing! 
  • It is suppose to rain for the next 5 days!  GRRRR ! 
  • If you have been reading my blog you know I have been a long term sub this past year, and well.... I am still looking for my forever school! I am praying it happens this summer! 
  • I love looking at photos in blogs. I try to ass my own pictures, it really helps! 
Happy Reading everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love photos on blogs, too! I'm such a visual person, though :)

    Shanyn
    Coffee, Kids and Compulsive Lists

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I agree with you...it is so great to have so much time to get things done (preferably fun stuff) during the summer. I often forget what day it is when I am on summer mode. I'm so guilty of photos on my blog posts (hopefully it's not photo overload!). My hobby is photography so my camera is always within arms distance! My fingers are crossed that you will find a full time teaching position come fall! Good luck!

    ~Chelsea
    Fifth Grade Wit and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete