Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

June 3, 2013

June.. WHAT??

I cannot believe May is over. Where did the time go? 

I have 12 days left with students. I am sad about it because I like the kids. Plus, I will have worked at another school with no job for next year. It makes me wonder what God has in store for me! 

Anyway, here is what  I did this on Sunday:  




Yeah - ignore that bag of mulch. I ran out of steam when it came to the last bag. LOL. 

I have a few more things to do with flowers, but there is the start! 

I am now onto working on parent volunteer gifts, Father's Day gifts, and a mini plant unit. There's a lot to do with the kids and not a lot of time left! YIKES ! 

Happy Reading ! 



1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! The right job will come along at the right time!

    Karen
    anappleadayinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete