Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

June 9, 2013

Still Teaching Strong!

I have 7 and 1/2 days with my kidos left. Some of the kidos are ready for the fun days - the upcoming field trip and the field day. Here are a few photos of the activities we have done: 

 
Kids will be decorating the gift bags and writing notes this week. 
 I went with colorful card stock for the hand prints.  

 
We started a unit on plants and the kids love it! I actually had two pages of "What I know about plants" 
 
I had my students draw their own life cycles. 

I am finishing up a unit on measurement this week and then giving my students their last math test of the year next Monday. I think Tuesday will be game day in math.

On a non-teaching note : I did an outdoor spin at my gym to support the local cancer research hospital. There is a huge bike ride in a few weeks and every year my gym drags the spin bikes outside to raise money in honor of the bike ride. Here is a pick of me during the ride: 

Today I went to an art festival with the husband. After three days of rain the sunshine was wonderful! I bought two cute things from two local artists: 


It's back work and rain tomorrow! It's my last full week - I can't believe it!  

Happy Reading ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment