Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

July 1, 2013

Hello July !

It was ANOTHER rainy day in NY. GRRR ! 

 I needed something to do today, so I took a huge pile of papers I have been piling up in a bookcase all year and decided to organize it. I made three piles and then decided to make a WRITING binder! 

Here was one of the piles that I recycled: 


  
Here is the binder where I organized all my writing from the year: 


I STILL have a huge pile to go through! It is suppose to rain AGAIN tomorrow, so I will continue to organize. 

Praying for sun! 

Happy Reading! 

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, a fellow New Yorker! I live near Rochester and it has been pretty much non-stop drizzle for a couple days. There have been a few peeks of the sun just to tease us! I am impressed with your ambition! Hopefully it will inspire me to get going instead of drinking endless cups of coffee all day!

    Christine

    Leaping into Teaching

    ReplyDelete