Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

July 22, 2013

Summer Fun

Another Non-Teaching Post! 

I have been having a busy week! I spent three days in the pool with a teacher friend of mine. My Mom was on vacation and said "Seriously, enough teacher talk!"

Does anyone else talk about teacher ALL THE TIME??

One thing I did last week was go to an "Afternoon Tea." I am more of a coffee drinker, so I had that.




I shopped some back to school sales. I love going into the stores and just walking the supplies aisles.  I think I have a problem. 

I celebrated my brother's birthday. I was surprised by a visit from my cousins from Florida and Texas! I really hate surprises - but  I guess the look on my face was "PRICELESS" to quote my family! It was quite fun! 

I still have a month of summer and I am still job hunting. I am praying for job dust! 

Happy Reading everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment