If you want to join.. go link up here:
Five for Friday
1. Read The Lemonade War. I was thinking this would be a middle school book, but I could see it in grade 4. It's about sibling rivalry. I love how each chapter starts with a vocabulary word and there is also math problems within the story.
2. The husband and I went to the fair today. I bought new socks for the fall. I had one of these yummy sandwiches:
3. Tonight I am watching this:
I LOVE FOOTBALL !!
4. I spent 3 days enjoying one of the perks of summer:
Thanks Mom for letting me enjoy your pool!
5. I am beginning to panic because I still do not have this:
Please send me some job dust and prayers for my own classroom in the next two weeks.
Happy Reading everyone!