Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

September 3, 2013

Hello September !

I have been absent trying to enjoy the last two weeks of summer. I also was not in a blogging mood. I tried to stay away from the blogs because teachers were going back to work and I was not called for one interview. Last summer  I had 8 interviews, so its very frustrating!

It's back to a new month and that means... Currently! 

Here's mine: 


 

The DH and I went away this past weekend to go see one of my favorite bands. I have loved them since  I was 14... heck I love 80's music! We had a blast! 

I have been a bad girl during the month of August eating bad food! I need to get back to my healthy eating. I try to follow the 80/20 rule, but summer just has too many good foods! 

I would like to buy some new shoes, but I need to work and make some money first. LOL! 

I love love spinning for so many reasons. It helps me clear my head and makes me feel powerful! I like to talk a lot. I need to try and listen more. I also need to complain less because in the big picture, life is pretty good!

Go check out Farley's blog: 

Farley’s Currently 

Happy Reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment