Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

September 15, 2013

Sunday Night Update

I have been a little absent from blogging. I hope all those wonderful teachers out there have enjoyed getting back to work. 

I spent two days subbing in grade 3 this past week at the school where I worked at a reading teacher two years ago. It was nice to see some of my old friends. The teachers were thrilled to see they can request me again, but shocked to see me back to subbing! I had some requests while I was at school, so at least I am getting back into working. 

I also have spent some time reading. I have been in a young adult mood and had a stack of books from the library. I tutor there once a week, so its easy to wander in the stacks and find a few ... a ton of books. Here are the latest three I have read: 

 

All three of these books kept me entertained. I laughed at the parts where I recalled my own teenage memories. I recommend these books to anyone who wants a quick read. Of course.. a lot of you ladies are in teacher mode, so you may have to put them on your holiday break reading list! 

Happy Reading Everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment