Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

October 22, 2013

My Fitness Truth

I am linking up with Sunny Days in Second Grade for a fun linky party. 

Here is my truth about fitness: 

1. I am a water baby. I LOVE the water and would swim everyday if I had a pool.. and of course I did not live in New York where the pools close in September. One day I will join the Y so I can swim everyday. I always tell my Mom I will retire to a southern state and teach watercise to my fellow seniors. 

2. I love spinning. If I wasn't so busy I would go everyday! I go with a teacher friend or my Mom. It's not always easy, but I do feel great afterwards. 

3. The DH and I go for walks in the mall in the winter. Its nice. 

4. I'd love to be a runner, but every time I try, I cant run very far or for very long. Oh well... It's a goal! 

5. Finally, when I eat healthy 80% of the time and manage to get to the gym ... It's been a good week! 

What's your fitness truth? GO read the some more here: 
Sunny Days

Happy Reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment