Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

November 3, 2013

Hello November! Here's my Currently

Here is this month's Currently from Farley: 

November Currently 

Here is mine: 

 

I am enjoying my Sunday relaxing and watching football. I am reading blogs during the commercials. It doesn't get any better than this! I am thinking this would be a good time to start some RAK, I'm just not sure what kind of random acts, I should do. Looking for ideas, please! 

Below is a yummy pin: Red Velvet cake mix to make cookies! 

 

Happy Reading everyone! 

5 comments:

  1. I am always torn if I want Thanksgiving to be in October or November. I wish I could celebrate both and get time off for both :) Ideal bubble world eh? Happy to find this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE red velvet!! Those look really yummy :)

    Cait
    Sliding into First!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm visiting from Farley! I've never seen red velvet cookies! Have fun cooking Thanksgiving dinner. I did it for the first time last year!

    Jasmine
    Buzzing With Mrs. McClain

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was watching football...watching it here in Hawaii is just not the same. I wake up and hear scores already on FB! UGH:( Plus I miss half of the games!

    Tonya
    Tonya’s Treats for Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  5. RAK: Simple things, like holding the door open for someone, just smiling at people, helping an older person, paying for someone's coffee, etc. It doesn't have to be huge gestures of kindness. I have given someone next in line to me the rest of my gift card at 2 stores in the last couple months. It's not a lot, but I felt good doing it. :)

    ReplyDelete