Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

November 26, 2013

Time to be Thankful...

Time for a Linky Party! 

Here is my list of things I am thankful for: 


I am lucky to have a husband and family that help me whenever I need them. I have a few good friends that I love spending time with whenever I can! I am thankful to be healthy (even if lately I have been a gym slacker!)  

I am thankful for books because I love to read! I have extra free time this year with subbing. It's a blessing and a curse. I am trying to enjoy it instead of dread it! 

I love the memories I have of holidays from my youth. I miss those who are no longer here! 

I am thankful for the freedoms I have in this country which means I am thankful for all who protect and serve our country. 

Tell me - who isn't thankful for chocolate?? It was this or coffee. LOL 

GO check out this Linky Party: 

Time to be Thankful

Happy Reading everyone!!  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up -love your tag line - if you can read this, thank a teacher!

    ReplyDelete