Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

December 26, 2013

13 in 13 Linky Party

It is time to remember the past year and think about a goal for 2014! Here you go: 

13. Favorite article of clothing: 

My Loft Jeans 
Yes, this is me! 
 I used to blog about my outfits. 
 I love this top, too (also from Loft) !! 


 12. Favorite movie you watched: 

 11. Favorite TV series:
 Dancing with the Stars. 

 10. Favorite restaurant: 
 MMMM… Carrabba’s 


 9. Favorite new thing you tried: 
 I have been eating fresh spinach salads. 
 Prior to this year I had never tried spinach! 

 8. Favorite gift you got: 
 Spa Gift Card from my sweet husband. 

 7. Favorite pin: 


 6. Favorite blog post:

Click here: 
       Favorite Blog Post   

 It was full of random ideas, 
but I remember feeling so happy during that time. 

 5. Best accomplishment: 
Being published in the Mailbox Magazine 

 4. Favorite picture: 
  My Mom and me at the Memorial Day parade 


 3. Favorite memory: 
 One of the second graders from last year called me a rock star. 
He made me the sweetest card at the end of the year.
 I read it whenever I feel low. 

 2. Goal for 2014: 
 Trust in God’s plan. 
 (This is SO HARD for me.) 


 1. One Little Word:
 Laugh 


Go join the linky party here:  13 in 13 Linky Party

Happy Reading!


2 comments:

  1. Loved your post. Thanks for sharing. I just got linked up. Drop by when you get a chance!

    Happy New Year!
    Many Blessings from
    Rebecca
    at The Teacher's Chatterbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool that you were published in the Mailbox Magazine! What was it about?
    Shawna
    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

    ReplyDelete