Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

December 1, 2013

Currently...

It's that time of year again! I don't think I had any teacher related posts. I need to start taking a pic or two at school when I sub to write about  I what am doing. Sometimes it's just so hectic, that I forget! 

Well thanks to Farley it's that time of year again: Currently


I love Hallmark movies and I love the fact that I can watch a movie every night during December. I was a busy bee this weekend, its my favorite weekend of the year and it always goes too quick! 

I have a lot of family traditions. I went to church every year with my Gam and now I take my husband. I just love midnight mass. 

I hope everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! 

Go ahead and click here to read more Currentlys: 

December’s Currently 

Happy Reading ! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you. I always forget to take pictures. I need to find a groove for that. Hope your December is fabulous!
    Melissa, Dilly Dabbles

    ReplyDelete