Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

December 31, 2013

Year in Review

It is the last day of 2013 and so many thoughts are going through my mind! 

I am grateful that I had a job teaching 2nd graders last year. I never saw myself in the primary setting having taught 4th and 5th for seven years. Turns out, I loved teaching 2nd graders. I miss the kidos and the lessons I taught. 

I began September with no job! I sent out resumes galore. November came and I had an interview. I waited, and waited... then in December I was called for a job in a classroom setting out of my comfort zone! After a weekend of soul searching and making my pro/con list.. I accepted. 

I have a lot to be thankful for from 2013. My husband always calls me Eeyore and will say "Yep, its raining again. I'm full of gloom" when I am being a pessimistic. This lead me onto my word for 2014:  


 

I need to trust in the path I am taking. I need to trust that the sad, the worry, the over thinking, the Eeyore in me will pass. I need to trust in the positive and remember to feel THANKFUL and happy!

Go ahead and share your own word for 2014: 

One Little Word Linky Party  


Happy Reading ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment