Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

January 1, 2014

Currently...

Two posts in one day! It's that time again! I love this monthly post! 

Go check out Farley's blog to read "Currently" for January!  

Click here: 

January’s Currently  

Here is mine: 



I love watching hockey, I wish they would have more outside games. They are so cool! I'm not a Leafs fan, but I have to root for the division my team plays in today. 

It's back to work tomorrow - so silly that school is back in session on a Thursday!! 

I really wanted to find a nice after Christmas deal... maybe this weekend? 

I have been eating too many cookies & treats. It's a good thing its back to work.. I always eat better. 

My mom cracks me up and this holiday dinner was no exception. Plus we always play a game after dessert. I just love doing that.

Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. That's a bummer you're going back tomorrow! We go back Monday, but I'm in my classroom today, and plan on coming in every day for the rest of break! I hope you have a great day back!

    Lindsey
    Journey of a Beginning Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow back tomorrow seems so quick! We did the same thing last year. I miss my kiddos though so I'm a tiny bit jealous! Enjoy your new year and I'm with you on the healthy food choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm baffled that you go back to work tomorrow? Jan. 2nd? On a Thursday??? That is crazy. Enjoy your day today, and good luck going back to the kiddos tomorrow!

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete
  4. how was your day back??? it is a bummer to go back so soon after the 1st :( hope you find a great deal this weekend... thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete