Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

February 24, 2014

Back to Work

I was not a happy camper when the alarm went off at 6a.m. after sleeping until 8 for a week, but once I arrived at work I was fine. I found out today that I will be able to stay at the school until the end of the year. The teacher assistant who I replaced has extended her leave. That is good news for me. 

Here are a few pictures of what is up next at school:
 
We drew pictures of B things today. 
We are making these on Friday. 


Tomorrow we celebrate the 100th day. 
I copied these for each student. 


This was from Valentine's Day.
 I was sick for a few days and not in a blogging mood. 

I hope everyone who returned to work today after their winter recess had an enjoyable day. 

Happy Reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment