Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

February 1, 2014

Currently

Its that time again and here is mine:  













I love football and can't wait to watch the Superbowl. Next Sunday I wont know what to do with myself because I spend so much time watching football every Fall : ) 

I had some snow days this past month, but also some cold days where staff had to report. I did a lot of projects, but I'd rather teach. 

I just asked the DH to go warm me up a soft pretzel with some mustard. I'm still waiting for it! 

I have had the same phone for almost 4 years. I love my Iphone, but I am thinking of buying myself one for my b-day in March. 

It was too cold to go to the gym. Once I was in my cozy home, I did not want to go anywhere. I did manage a mall walk with the DH on Thursday night when we had out heat wave of 25 degrees. LOL. This was after 3 days of 0 degrees and -15 with the winds. 

If you read my blog on a regular basis, the 2 truths and a fib should be easy. I usually post pictures of the pool every summer and I love shoes so much I will buy the same pair in two colors. 
My FIB: I love to eat fish. I ate it as a kid, but then stopped liking it when I was about 15. I even tried all sorts of fish when I lived in Florida - I HATE it... the smell, the look, the taste! 

GO read and comment on some posts of the "February's Currently"

Farley’s February Currently  
Happy Reading! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one out there with an "older phone" I've had mine for over 2 years and I think it may be time for a new one. My texting pad isn't working anymore. I just wish they weren't so darn expensive! I can totally relate to not liking fish. I'm right there with you. The only exception is canned tuna fish. Although, when I make it I douse it with pepper, miracle whip, and dill. My husband is constantly having me taste different types and it's always a no go. Have fun tomorrow watching the Superbowl!

    Chelsea
    Fifth Grade Wit and
    Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    Yum!! A pretzel sounds delicious!!

    I just got the new iPhone. I love it ... even though (like you) I loved my old iPhone just the same. I had it for about 4 years too.

    I'm super excited for the game tomorrow! I did a Superbowl Pool with my students! I can't wait to see who wins.

    Have fun tomorrow,
    Jayme
    Trendy in Third

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love my phone! Get a new one and say its an investment for the classroom... apps, camera, video!

    ReplyDelete