Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

March 1, 2014

Currently

 

I am a fan of March. I like shamrock shakes, St. Patty's Day, wearing green, the fact that spring begins during the month, those surprise days a warmth and sun. It's also my birthday month, so I guess I am a little  ( a lot) biased. 

With that in mind, here is this month's currently: 

 
Not sure why this is so small, if I try to make it bigger than it's too big for the page. GRRR! 

Just the usual stuff going on in my life. I really would like a vacation to somewhere warm, but since my vacation plans are for the summer, that's not happening, so I guess I will have to settle for some spring shopping and a LOT of snow melting! 

Link up here:  

March Currently 

I had a hard time with the question marks. There were so many choices. 

Happy Reading!! 
I hope you leave a comment! 

2 comments:

  1. Forgot about the time change!!! No clue to your answer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring time must bring about the desire for new. You are like the 3rd or 4th person that added the need for new clothes. I seem to have the desire for new clothes all year long!
    I have a few guilty pleasures I watch on Bravo. I haven't gotten into Sahs yet. Right now sometimes watch RHOA just to see the crazy. LOL!

    ReplyDelete