Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

March 14, 2014

Finally Friday!

Did you ever have one of those weeks? 
I know I had a mid week snow day, but I still had a rough week. I think I have spring fever and so do the students! 

I celebrated my birthday on Thursday. My sweet husband surprised me with some unexpected gifts including this  one:


 
Isn't this beautiful? 
I had trapper keepers in middle school & high school. Ahh the 80's! Loved of green and blue trapper keepers. I was so excited about this gift. He put scratch and sniff pictures inside. 

In school, I made had the kids make these: 
 
He did have a shamrock on his hand, but it ripped off the poor guy. 

Here is one of the kidos with his in progress. 

The kids were excited to make these & I hope to take a picture of the finished product on Monday. 

Happy Friday everyone!
Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment