Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

March 22, 2014

Sick... AGAIN !

I am spending my Saturday trying to get better. One of the kidos gave me his cold. This is my THIRD illness in the past 2 months! I have been drinking tea and taking some medicine since I have a sore throat, the chills, & a cough. I am catching up on the DVR and my sweet husband did the food shopping. I REALLY hope I am done with being sick this year!

Last week we finished the letter I and now I am working on the letter G. Here are a few pics:

 
I love this kid!

  

I love using the superteacherworksheets.com website. 
I used one of their letter books this week: 



Next unit has the letter R so I am hoping to print up another booklet. 

Teaching reading is my favorite part of the day. I wish I could do it all day long. Well, I am off to go have some chicken soup. 

Happy Reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment