Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

May 28, 2014

Hump Day

I have 20 work days left. In those days I have two field trips, flag day, field day, and a kindergarten moving up day! There is still a lot of teaching to do, too! Yikes.

Here are some pictures:
 Another page for the ABC book. 

 Here is a little book we made. 
I work with a student who wants to color everything red. 
He even wears only red shirts everyday ( and sometime pants)! 

Surprise! He did not ask to use red! 

At the beginning of the year, before I started, 
he would no even hold a pencil or crayon! 

Here is two examples of his writing: 
 February: 
May 
I am SO excited at the growth in this kido! 

We are working on this letter: 

I have 8 more letters to do before we make the books! 

Well, that 's it for now! 

Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment