Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

May 24, 2014

Long Weekend !

I am enjoying a four day weekend thanks to the holiday and all the soldiers who have defended my freedoms! 

 

Last week we worked on the letter E. I ran out of time before I could finish the last picture.

Here is one of the kidos pictures (Not sure why he made a black egg. LOL):
 

I found a cute kindergarten blog through pinterest and there is a lot of cute stuff. Go check it out: 

Kindergarten Smiles


We went on a walking field trip and had lunch at a local playground. The kids did pretty well. Only one kido cried on the walk back. Here's one of the cute kidos pic:

I have 23 more school days to go. June is going to be a long month!

Enjoy your weekend. I am SO envious of all the teachers who started their summer break this weekend!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment