Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

May 3, 2014

May's Currently

I am a few days late with my posting of this month's "Currently"

Here is mine: 

 
Listening: We DVR Jimmy Fallon and catch up on Saturdays. I think Jimmy is awesome!

Loving: It should warm up in the next few days- FINALLY!!

Thinking: Is it really already this late?  

Wanting: I want contacts, a new coat, and a black maxi skirt. 

Needing: I am tried of the dampness in the air & the sinus pressure I get from this constant rain! 

Surprise: I went back to #13 on April's Currently & I am giving a shout out to this blog: 

Teaching Momster  

Go check out Farley's Blog:

Farley’s May Currently

It really is fun reading everyone's posts!

Happy Reading! 

4 comments:

  1. Hello! Just found you through Farley :) Jimmy Fallon is sooo funny! :) I also enjoy Teaching Momster's blog! :)

    ~Kourtney

    kourtneypayton83@gmail.com

    Mrs. Payton's Precious Kindergarteners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally understand how you feel about the rain. It rained for 4 days straight in central VA this week. There's nothing I hate more than indoor recess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to go check out Teaching Momster!

    My Kinder-Garden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Love your blog and Surprise! I'm your newest fan and follower! Love the ideas and strategies you posted for reading. So glad I found you!

    Leslie
    First Grade and Flip Flops

    ReplyDelete