Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

May 13, 2014

Moving Right Along


Here are some fun pictures from last week: 

This kido makes me happy everyday! 
 We made those cute rainbows from pinterest. My kidos need a lot of cutting practice so they cut two clouds. I stuffed them with cotton. If I remember I'll take a shot of them on the bulletin board. 


 
I made the O book this week using clip art. :) 


On to Tutoring:  
 
More Vocabulary building. 
These are the words we discussed before the reading! 

 
This board is activating prior knowledge. 
This is what the kido knew about bears before we read. 

Because I only have an hour with my kido I tutor, I will scribe for her sometimes. It saves time & she can see the correct way to spell words. Sometimes we talk about how to read those multisyllabic words. 

Today I felt like this: 

 
It was a tough day! 

Happy Reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment