Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

June 1, 2014

Getting Closer & Currently!

 
I have had summer-itis for awhile!
June will make it even worse! 

It's that time again: Thank you Farley for this month's Currently:  


 Go ahead and go read other bloggers Currently.
Click here:    June Currently 

I was listening to Nascar, but I must admit now I am watching the Bachelorette! My reality addiction. 

I had a busy weekend, but they do go too fast! 

I am still looking for my own classroom... I'm always hopeful! It is difficult working in someone's room. I went to a training and the presenter called it a forced marriage. LOL 

My husband and I are planning a trip to celebrate out ten years. I cant wait to blog about it! 

I am looking forward to some comments! Thanks!

Happy Reading everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Traveling is so much fun! Where are you planning to go for your anniversary? Good luck next year and enjoy your summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping you get your own classroom!! Happy Anniversary! :)

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I'm not the only one still watching The Bachelorette! Good luck with your job hunt!

    ReplyDelete