Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

June 9, 2014

Meet the Teacher

A fun blog hop for all!

 

Click here is you want to read more:  
Monday Meet Me


Here is mine: 

I love working with the kindergartners, but I want to be in my own classroom. Here's hoping!

I have the sweetest husband. He is so much nicer than me!

I watch too much t.v!! I like a lot of shows - the middle, modern family, the goldbergs, NCIS, the housewives on Bravo, dancing with the stars. Winters are cold in my town, so once I am in the house, I am watching t.v.

I am stuck in the 80's according to my husband, but I love most music.

I will read anything! I am reading The Fault in the Stars right now & loving it. I also have some favorite magazines - Redbook, Good Housekeeping, Real Simple. 

I organize all the time - at school & at home. If only I could get my husband to do the same thing!

Hope everyone links up .. or at least finds some new blogs!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment