Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

July 1, 2014

Hello July and Currently

I am posting my July Currently. I hope July doesn't go as fast as June! I want to enjoy my month! 

Go check other some other great teacher blogs and their currently. Click here: 

July Currently

Enjoy! 




I just love the movie "My Fat Greek Wedding" I could watch it again and again! 

I really need to plan for my vacation. We will be gone for 10 days and we have never taken a vacation like this before. I cannot wait to post about it afterwards! 

The last two weeks of school I did not go to the gym. I did walks & laps in the pool, but I really need to get back to my spinning class. 

Hot dogs always taste better when my Mom makes them! 

Happy Summer Reading! 




4 comments:

  1. I have never watched the whole movie, My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Maybe with summer, I may have to see it. Hope your vacation is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that movie! This morning I woke up and found a bug bite on my leg, and actually applied Windex just like they do in that movie! I hope you enjoy your summer and vacation!
    Fourth Grade Shenanigans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that movie! Hope you have a fabulous Fourth!

    ReplyDelete