Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

August 7, 2014

London Trip

I have had a week to reflect on taking my dream vacation. I loved being in London! I am sad that there was so much I wanted to do and did not get to do it all. My husband said that just means we need to go back. LOL!!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip:

 
My cute DH 

 
In Liverpool at "The Beatles Story" 

 
I cannot believe I walked across the Tower Bridge!  
 (I hate driving across them!)

 Buckingham Palace

We rode "the tube" and only went the wrong way once! 

The view from The London Eye


 
Inside the London Eye

 London Eye at Night

 
Someone let me into Oxford. LOL 

 Stonehenge 
Drinking a shanty!


Being there was amazing, seeing everything I read about as an English major. I would recommend anyone to go visit London. There is so much to do and explore. Here's hoping one day I return!

Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment