Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

September 1, 2014

Currently

 

I cannot believe I am posting my September Currently.  

I just spent my Labor Day morning staring at the beautiful Adam Levine.
I love his voice... and looks. LOL! 

I love football and always enjoy my football Sundays! 

I am sad to see summer go. I already posted this earlier today!

I want to go shopping! A trip to Old Navy is calling me! 

I want to shop, but I DON'T NEED TO !

Three Trips: Since I just took my dream vacation, I am now saving for my husband's dream trip which is Hawaii. Heck - sunshine, beaches, and warm weather. I am game! I want to go to Texas because I have cousins there and I have always wanted to visit them. I also said Italy because I would love to see the sights. I would be afraid to go without a guide though b/c I don't speak the language. 

I hope everyone checks out Farley's Currently here: 

September Currently


Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe it is already September already either! I would love to visit Hawaii some day, but that day is pretty far away.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely going to miss summer, too. It is so bittersweet to see it go. You better get to Old Navy this weekend to catch that big Labor Day sale!!

    Amy
    Eclectic Educating

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, goodness, I see your dream vacation pick up there! London is one of my 3 destinations for the Currently link up. You lucky lady! Italy would be fantastic, too. Happy day off!
    Literacy Loving Gals

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is crazy how fast September came! I swear the snow here just melted yesterday! :P Hawaii would be a dream trip for me too!

    Happy Monday!

    Amanda
    First Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete