Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

September 18, 2014

GRRR....

A quick vent...

I woke up today with a sore throat. SERIOUSLY? I have been in school for 10 days. One student has been out for two days. Another kido was sick and out today! I can't believe it! It's way too early for this. I have my own supplies and have been washing my hands like crazy. I'm just so annoyed.

We are working on /th/ and sight words this week. A lot of the kidos need handwriting practice so we read, spell, # read the word, then they trace it and then write it.

 
My example had one row and I modeled the tracing.  
Two student samples. 

Hope everyone is having a great week!
I am just glad tomorrow is Friday. Do school germs die over the weekends?

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment